The Guild
You.. are sooooooooo not logged in...
Who are you ?!
The Guild
You.. are sooooooooo not logged in...
Who are you ?!
The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild !

WelcomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FOR THE ROHAN GAMERS : Watch out for Hena + list of people u can contact to kill Hena

Go down 
+2
animature
Sairu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sairu
Admin
Admin
Sairu

Guild Points : 261

FOR THE ROHAN GAMERS  : Watch out for Hena + list of people u can contact to kill Hena Empty
PostSubject: FOR THE ROHAN GAMERS : Watch out for Hena + list of people u can contact to kill Hena   FOR THE ROHAN GAMERS  : Watch out for Hena + list of people u can contact to kill Hena I_icon_minitimeSat 3 Mar - 23:01:13

Hello everyone,
Hereby i'd like to tell you that Hena is now our very first Official Enemy.

Hena has been in our guild : Saigen , recently for not a very long time.
Hena demanded special care and demanded a lot of things.
We helped him with dungeons and more.

He broke the PK rule yet we still gave him a chance to proof himself.
Hena asked for Commander and we told him 'nobody is getting commander yet'.
He was upset .

2 Days ago, on 2 March 2012,
Hena saw 5 People above his rank and got upset because he was not Top Ranked in the guild.
He contacted Khaos and demanded the highest rank. Khaos refused to do this because we order
our ranks depending on your level since if people around the same levels are in your ranking,
you can party with them and if you are in the same rank, you get a bonus.

Hena wanted to mess up the entire ranking just to look 'nice , high and respected' in the ranks.
Khaos talked to him about how the guild system worked but he refused to listen and still
wanted to be top ranked.

Khaos did not want to mess up the entire rank system and said Hena is not getting what
he wants. Hena got upset and left the guild.

Hena was thinking if he left the guild, he'd get what he wanted the next week.
Yet Khaos did not contact him anymore.

Hena got upset and started to look where Khaos was and decided to yell there in ALLCHAT
that 'Saigen' is KILL ON SIGHT by him.

Hena made his own guild named 'Legends' which is a 2 Man guild
(Hena level 85 Guardian with edwin and a level 32 Dhan)
He says he will make this guild to WAR with Saigen.

If Hena is near you,
you can contact the following people who
accepted to help with keeping Hena away from
Saigen members, allies ,guildmembers who can handle Hena Easy.;

FatalDhan (71)
GNYU (97)
Synth (75)
Khaos (88)
Belcot45 (75)
xSnowKrugg (71)
Arnold (99)
Velvet (99)
Vodkanized (98)
Afkaserious (97)
Terror (90 )
KatarHero
0neTouch
xSimple (84)
MarkaiL (109)
Meika (101)
Intensified (70)
Laine (110)
FFSU (105)
OTTO (110)
Prosiak (100+)
InzZane (92)

We Thank them for their time and effort

Last edited by Sairu on Sun 27 Jan - 13:06:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theguildforum.forumotion.com
animature

Guild Points : 4

FOR THE ROHAN GAMERS  : Watch out for Hena + list of people u can contact to kill Hena Empty
PostSubject: Re: FOR THE ROHAN GAMERS : Watch out for Hena + list of people u can contact to kill Hena   FOR THE ROHAN GAMERS  : Watch out for Hena + list of people u can contact to kill Hena I_icon_minitimeSun 4 Mar - 4:48:49

Oh great.....
Back to top Go down
Derfel

Guild Points : 13

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE ROHAN GAMERS : Watch out for Hena + list of people u can contact to kill Hena   FOR THE ROHAN GAMERS  : Watch out for Hena + list of people u can contact to kill Hena I_icon_minitimeSun 4 Mar - 20:14:21

Hena also said he would get MR soon and go on a spree of Saigen killing so watch out people Smile
Back to top Go down
Ori

Guild Points : 5

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE ROHAN GAMERS : Watch out for Hena + list of people u can contact to kill Hena   FOR THE ROHAN GAMERS  : Watch out for Hena + list of people u can contact to kill Hena I_icon_minitimeMon 5 Mar - 23:21:29

I will kos Hena now.
Back to top Go down
Madelynn

Guild Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE ROHAN GAMERS : Watch out for Hena + list of people u can contact to kill Hena   FOR THE ROHAN GAMERS  : Watch out for Hena + list of people u can contact to kill Hena I_icon_minitimeFri 9 Mar - 18:40:16

Always thinkin hena was kind of rude >.< didn't know this happen
i was visitin my family in malaysia

going to kos hena too!
Back to top Go down
Madelynn

Guild Points : 10

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE ROHAN GAMERS : Watch out for Hena + list of people u can contact to kill Hena   FOR THE ROHAN GAMERS  : Watch out for Hena + list of people u can contact to kill Hena I_icon_minitimeSat 10 Mar - 14:05:52

Hena juz joined FastAndFurious >.<

Back to top Go down
FruiTT
FruiTT

Guild Points : 30

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE ROHAN GAMERS : Watch out for Hena + list of people u can contact to kill Hena   FOR THE ROHAN GAMERS  : Watch out for Hena + list of people u can contact to kill Hena I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar - 2:43:06

FOR THE ROHAN GAMERS  : Watch out for Hena + list of people u can contact to kill Hena 91636251
Back to top Go down
Sairu
Admin
Admin
Sairu

Guild Points : 261

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE ROHAN GAMERS : Watch out for Hena + list of people u can contact to kill Hena   FOR THE ROHAN GAMERS  : Watch out for Hena + list of people u can contact to kill Hena I_icon_minitimeTue 13 Mar - 9:17:03

thanks for the proof, we will let FnF know
Back to top Go down
https://theguildforum.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FOR THE ROHAN GAMERS : Watch out for Hena + list of people u can contact to kill Hena   FOR THE ROHAN GAMERS  : Watch out for Hena + list of people u can contact to kill Hena I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FOR THE ROHAN GAMERS : Watch out for Hena + list of people u can contact to kill Hena
Page 1 of 1