The Guild
You.. are sooooooooo not logged in...
Who are you ?!
The Guild
You.. are sooooooooo not logged in...
Who are you ?!
The Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guild !

WelcomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Join us on IMVU.COM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sairu
Admin
Admin
Sairu

Guild Points : 261

Join us on IMVU.COM Empty
PostSubject: Join us on IMVU.COM   Join us on IMVU.COM I_icon_minitimeWed 11 Apr - 0:39:36

IMVU is like a 3D MSN MESSENGER with characters that you can dress up and interact with, you can make ur own character and chat around with others and have fun together. its a virtual world, im Sayeli on imvu , we made a Saigen chatroom on imvu, feel free to visit it while we are waiting for Rohan to fix their BOTTING problem (if they do'nt fix it, we'll just stick together on this forum and on imvu while gaming whichever we like) , currently i also play the taiwanese Dragon Ball Online but its poorly english patch so im not sure if u guys want it.

Dbocom.com for more info on it, u have to check the forums to read how to register on the game and how to download the taiwanese version and dbocom.com also has a english patch for the game. Yet dbocom.com is not the official hoster of the game, its an english guide forum to help u get the game installed.

If you post here that you are interested in playing dragon ball online, then i post a good guide of it.
Anyways, ill be on imvu or here Smile i'll be logging in monday to view if YNK took any decisions to remove the bot.
Back to top Go down
https://theguildforum.forumotion.com

Join us on IMVU.COM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Guild :: The Guild :: Guild Talk-
Jump to: